Getting Back to Baseline: Preparing for Weightlifting After a Hiatus
Getting back to baseline: Preparing for Weightlifting after a hiatus
Taking a long break from lifting can cause the return to lifting to be quite confusion and difficult. You likely have many questions:
· Where do I start?
· How do I progress?
· Can I jump back into my old percentages?
· What lifts should I choose?
We will cover all of these questions in this COMPLIMENTARY short course helping you return to lifting safely and efficiently. In addition to this, you receive the presentation materials along with additional Eleiko Education Resources.
- Knowing what considerations to take before getting started
- How to manipulate volume and intensity
- What sets/reps to use for an example program getting back
- Which exercises will be ideal for getting back to your baseline
|Getting Back to Baseline||Module|